Author Topic: Intoduce yourself here  (Read 26645 times)

Steveo Fantastico

• Sissy
  • Another Postal Fan!
    • View Profile
Re: Intoduce yourself here
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
I was introducing myself. The arrow was supposed to point to my name. Nice to meet you.

Aerix_Spades

• Sissy
  • That's not a taco...
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 01:07:21 PM »
Hey thar. =3
I'm Erik, a very controversial Dutch guy. :P

The first game from Running With Scissors I played was Postal2. I was introduced to it thanks to my cousins, who owned a copy of the game. And because I liked it so much he "lend" me a backup of the game.
After a while I was a total fan of it, and wanted to buy 10Th Anniversary Addition, but I had no credit card or PayPsl to import it. But after a few years I got the means to order things from the USA and saw Postal III on Steam, and reminded me of the fun I had with the game and bought both Postal III and the Postal2 10Th Anniversary Addition (Slightly damaged box), and once again am wreaking havoc in Paradise City! X3

I am an art lover, and love the controversy in the RWS Postal games. ^w^ I see it as both an art form, and as a "no holds barred" form of entertainment.
And because of my controversy, I will and can be very cynical or sarcastic in nature. So do not take everything I put on this forum serious. =3 -=So be warned!=-

hirnlego

• Sissy
  • ( ● )( ● )
    • View Profile
    • ♪♫
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »
Hello Hirnlego,

Welcome to RWS forums.  Hope you enjoy the stay in the forums! :)

Steveo Fantastico

• Sissy
  • Another Postal Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »
lol

Stephlolz

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 10:17:58 PM »
Hi I'm steph :) lol

fake

• Sissy
  • It won't bite...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2012, 02:50:48 AM »
I am fake and I just ate a 3 pound burger

IchiThaKiller

• Sissy
  • I Just Shat In Your Nostrils, Inhale That Shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2012, 07:17:19 PM »
Hello Fellow Dudes! Dudettes?

im new here. been a fan of postal for years! bought postal² years back, lent it to a friend and never got it back, in a way thats a good thing because i now have the fudge pack and Postal³ on it's way to me!

it's a shame the forums seem so dead :(

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »
Picking up slowly, but it's all kinda new still. Welcome, anyway!

BnGamesReviews

• Sissy
  • BN-Games.com
    • View Profile
    • BN-Games.com
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Im Bobby, long time fan since P2 with many fond memories of the game as well as the mods for the game.  I had originally been on the older forums, but I don't frequent forums much in general.  I came on tonight to see whats going on with P3 (Which has been sad news indeed) but am hoping to see better things for the future.  I run a game enthusiast website with a general focus on retro consoles and older PC games (It fluctuates though), and work in IT by day.

Loxxikus

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
Hello thar.  I'm a long time Postal fan.  Had a passing interest in the original Postal then bought Postal II the week it came out and fell in love.  I've always made sure that when I buy a new computer, Postal II gets installed and sees a playthrough.  Other than the Postal fanboyism, I'm a computer programmer and the guitarist/vocalist for a few unknown metal bands.

Ingram

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 06:49:35 PM »
Hi, i'm Ingram, a teenager who enjoys killing beautiful red-haired girls using his own hands and then fucking their dead bodies.
I'm a Postal fan too, of course.
RWS YOU MADE ME A MONSTER!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:02:41 PM by Ingram »

Frothingluck

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2012, 10:51:50 AM »
Hi  I'm Frothingluck and I just joined the site...

Not sure if this website is dead or not so I thought I might come by and post.

I have always been a fan of Postal 2, I originally pirated it to no success then tried the demo and fell in love. Downloaded Share the Pain and finally for my 15th birthday I bought it for myself.

I enjoy RWS as a company (probably more than I like there games) because of how they interact with their fans and are open to everyone even when they make mistakes.

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2012, 01:11:11 PM »
Welcome both!

Dakjak1991

• Sissy
  • Lick Saggy Gaga Tits, Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2012, 10:17:15 PM »
Hello everyone!  :)

I just want to first say that I just love the Postal Series ever since I first found out about it about two years ago and was instantly in love!  :-* So when I found out about RWS and this forum (just recently), I instantly signed up and join to give my support as a fan of the Postal Series. I am happy to say that I now have all the games (one which was given to me for free because it was the wrong order) in my little collection and plan on enjoying all the crude humor of it all.  :))

Let me say thank you RWS for creating such a god awful game (I mean that in a good way if that makes sense), that has violence, that has disgusting humor, that has all things politically incorrect, that has an awesome main character Postal Dude, and that is now my instant guilty pleasure!  :-* Again thank you very much!

noregrets

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
Hi, I'm noregrets! I exist in this universe.

Username:
Password:
Session: