Author Topic: The dudes who are bad with guns VS The good men who bear arms  (Read 1699 times)

gungle gym

• Sissy
  • Well he's just an Excitable Boy!
    • View Profile
Is it bad for this kind of talk here? I'm talking gun control my good friends. I'm all for guns, but what about handguns, which are made to kill people? :IamSoLame: After the South Carolina white terrorist attack, I'm glad they're considering banning the Northern Virginia Battle flag (commonly referred to as the Confederate Flag). In my experience, people who brandish that flag are no good. Don't get me wrong though, I love guns and freedom and Postal 2. Peace

DaBOSS54320

• Sissy
    • View Profile
Re: The dudes who are bad with guns VS The good men who bear arms
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 02:52:27 AM »
It's too hard to determine who will be able to just own a gun and use it for fun/defense (by fun I mean like target shooting) and the people who will decide to go psycho with one. So should guns be taken away from those who can use them appropriately just for those who can't? Well... I don't think so. If someone is truly mentally off enough to want to use a gun to harm, they'll find one. There's tons of ways to get a gun illegally so the government banning guns will really only increase the black market type of deals which in turn could increase crime even more by dealer's being fake. It'll be just like prohibition with guns... but instead of alcohol that just kills the consumer, it'll be a bloody massacre of shootings. But then it gets even worse, if only those who have a bad enough mentality to buy guns illegally can get a gun now, the regular people won't even be able to defend themselves. It's like the difference between Postal 2 on an easy mode and a hard mode (civilians getting armed).

The guns that regular people can't get, the criminals will get, and thus the regular people cannot defend themselves as effectively. It can even apply if guns are still legal but just not big guns. What if criminals have AK47s and all types of assault rifles and machine guns, while regular people just have the little pistols that they could get legally.

That's just what I think of it at least but I guess I don't get into politics enough to really talk too extensively on it.

LONEWOLFJE

• Going Postal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 08:32:08 PM »
Never discuss politics or religion amongst friends , people get psycho real quick about both subjects...firearms definitely fall into that mix :)

jabbapopovvodka

• God Like
  • Guns don't kill people. SWORDS kill people!
    • View Profile
    • Piss 'n Kiss!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 08:59:20 PM »
Yeah but we're on internet forums mi amigo and friendly fire is nothing but a tickle!  :-*

Heather

• Global Moderator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 09:09:35 PM »
Hilary for President!

No more guns!

Expand Medicaid!

*ducks under desk*

Postal made me do it!

• Lizard King
  • www.youtube.com/user/TheActivisor
    • View Profile
    • ActiVisoR®
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 07:08:54 AM »
From Angela Merkel to Hillary Clinton.. politics of our time is just a charade a`la Hollywood ...  :'(

Postal made me do it!

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
    • ActiVisoR®
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 02:19:01 PM »
I have to express myself with some more explicit words. I have nothing against women in male-dominated professions - hey it's 2015. In my opinion here`s the reason to find:
It began 250 years ago. At that time reigned in Europe nor the medieval principle: Only the noblemen were allowed to carry weapons. In America, there were no such laws. On the contrary, the country was the most pure survival camp. Everyone needed a weapon to survive. Most of the population was armed, women and children included .. of course the many natives too (they were only less trained in using weapons). So .. the West was wild until the 20th century. A lot of time has not elapsed. In the media - in America as well as in Germany - the American gun owners are usually depicted as primitive rednecks.. but the average gun owner looks more like my father. He grew up in a log cabin deep in the West in rural Washington State on the border to Canada. It was the middle of the Great Depression, the entire economy collapsed around him and unemployment rised up to 30 percent. Only weapons saved many Americans people life. Fortunately, he and his father lived on the edge of a forest. The food was scarce, they took their guns - my father the shotgun, his father his gun from the First World War - went into the woods and came out with rabbits, squirrels and birds. Illegal, of course. So they survived. So many Americans have survived in same way. When Dad was in the Army and served overseas during the Second World War, he made other weapons acquaintance and brought some of them home - his personal holocaust trophy. Weapons accompanied him throughout his life. They were also part of our education. It was important to him that we guys knew how to handle guns. We wear and hold them - they keep us safe. He taught us the difference between play and seriousness, taught us that you never humor with some things. When he died, I got the old shotgun. That makes me one of the approximately 80 million Americans who own a gun! American way of life is the way of the gun and Americans love their weapons! Otherwise that`s the plot we  "the non-american people" love America so much as well!
Americans love guns, and the Europeans are to blame for but what could a Hilary Clinton change about it -  GO POSTAL
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:33:05 PM by Postal made me do it! »

jabbapopovvodka

• God Like
    • View Profile
    • Piss 'n Kiss!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 03:35:28 PM »
I'm a little bit wary of clinton bush and any of these dynasty mongers.smells a bit like entrenched aristocracy if u know what i mean. but well sure it would be nice to have a chick in the white house. then we could start spreading the dirt about sex scandals and all the brewhaha that's accompanied male presidents but now finally open to the ladies! i'm all for variation on themes! sordid abuse of power and interns! miststeps and breaches of lipstick! etc etc.  :-* it's the ladies' turn to stain historic furniture! ekekekekkek

LONEWOLFJE

• Going Postal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 05:25:25 PM »
FUCKA! for President! ...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :)

jabbapopovvodka

• God Like
    • View Profile
    • Piss 'n Kiss!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
who is fucka?

Heather

• Global Moderator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 09:15:38 PM »
But you all agree that we should fix our roads, right?

jabbapopovvodka

• God Like
    • View Profile
    • Piss 'n Kiss!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 09:19:40 PM »
Hey girl... lay off it... lay off those roads... They're not yours! You didn't build them! EKEKEK...

But uh, in all serious, where are you "going" with this? EKEKEKE

Roads? Where we're going, we don't NEED roads!

What are you, some kind of "RHODES" scholar?!!??!

Postal made me do it!

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
    • ActiVisoR®
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 07:02:42 AM »
Dear Heather I`ll put down my pseudo-ego for a moment. Of course, you're absolutely right. Something has to change. Not because it would be right or wrong. It's not about a road with their side markings, not about rules, laws and spiritual barriers. It is about freedom. Final freedom can not be won by force. We defined two forms of violence, psychological and physical violence. Laws are also a form of violence.. Under the pretext of security, humanity has always used force until today. It began somewhere with Cain and Abel in a field and grew up to continental conflicts - Present Day. But how much security do we still need today?
Maybe we reached the goal long time ago, but nobody has ever recognized it. Nobody is able to see because nobody taught it to anybody - just a lack of communication. Close your eyes for a moment, do not listen to your thoughts and I'll tell you, that's freedom. Share this freedom with your fellow human beings, neighbors, family and friends. Live consciously and enjoy the breath of life - every second. That`s just the easiest way taking part in changing something or? I think the obvious success of RWS is the best example for my thesis. It took time and patience. But alltogether we changed a lot and I'm sure this is not the end -
8)  KROTCHEY for President! :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:26:29 AM by Postal made me do it! »

Username:
Password:
Session: