Author Topic: What happened to this version of Postal 3?  (Read 2833 times)

BDX777

• Sissy
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to this version of Postal 3?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 11:01:16 AM »
It's like he's insinuating that they have updated it before, "Future updates" is usually said after a developer has recently released an update to their game or if they plan on updating.

Again, you're just making shit up mate. <Fucking shut up There are no implications in that text. <And what if there was? Future updates mean just that - updates in the future. <Kinda what I said It doesn't necessarily imply anything about past updates, it is only a statement of possible updates in the future. <Oh my god

And they wouldn't be steam updates, since we've got no access to that, <Now you're making up shit, no access to steam? What do you even mean? anyway. It would be a stand-alone patch, if anything, and it would only fix basic simple scripts and assets that CAN be altered without access to the source code. And that's all just a big IF, since updating P3 is not a huge priority for RWS right now. <Yeah I can see why!
I wonder what Postal 4 will be like, it's been 3 years since the clusterfuck that was Postal 3, with all it's mismanagement and Vladimir Putin's Economy troubles, now I really understand why this game turned out this way.
Btw according to Wikipedia Postal 3 is open world. Someone fix that. :Flamenstein:

They did get Postal 2 onto Steam, but what about Postal 4? I think (Flanagan, remember that this is my thought, I'm not declaring it as a fact, don't go telling me that I'm throwing around bullshit when I'm not trying to do that ok? It's just a thought, not your thought but my thought.) that maybe there's something big coming around the corner in terms of Postal 4, but I may be wrong.

Flanagan

• Official Instigative Menstrual Cyclist of Postal 3 Independant Contracts
  • God Like
  • Glad I could help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2014, 07:13:37 PM »
Oh boy...

Faldarn

• Going Postal
  • get out of here stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2014, 12:41:38 PM »
Jesus christ just give it a rest professor BDX.

windows098

• Lizard King
  • Postal Quality ASSurance (QA)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 12:38:20 AM »

BDX777

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 12:25:35 PM »

The Postal Dude

• Sissy
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 10:17:04 PM »

DETECTIVE BDX STILL ON THE CASE

"Dectective" you know you really are great at detecting shit that's obvious as fuck and dectecting your own misinformation! EAD! :)

windows098

• Lizard King
  • Postal Quality ASSurance (QA)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 05:26:24 AM »
could you stop spamming old thread plox

tia

Username:
Password:
Session: