Author Topic: RazerRazel's Postal 2 Let's Play  (Read 387 times)

12thedata12

• Sissy
    • View Profile
RazerRazel's Postal 2 Let's Play
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:01:55 AM »
Hello People of the Internet, It's me Razel and I convinced that scumbag Razer to play Postal 2. He's apparently a saint that doesn't believe in violence or some shit like that. Well. . . this game surely changed his mind. I'm sorry that before this post had identical text to the Fan News one but that's because I was in a hurry. So this one is brand new and smells suspiciously like strawberries mmmmm. If you do decide to give the video a watch then please leave a comment on either the video itself or on this forum post so we know how to improve our channel and make it as good as we can.
-Razel

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGh6xfp3OEg

:-*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:41:07 PM by 12thedata12 »

Flanagan

• Official Instigative Menstrual Cyclist of Postal 3 Independant Contracts
  • God Like
  • Glad I could help!
    • View Profile
Re: RazerRazel's Postal 2 Let's Play
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
You say 'razel' and 'razer' like we're supposed to know who either of you are (which I don't, and I don't particularly care, either), and I mean, I GET wanting to get a lil bit of attention to your dumb little video, I do, but making two seperate threads (with identical text) to advertise it, comes off as pretty desperate on your part, so I'm going to stay away, and not watch this, sorry mate.

Thanks in advance, glad I could help!

12thedata12

• Sissy
    • View Profile
Re: RazerRazel's Postal 2 Let's Play
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 11:46:35 PM »
You say 'razel' and 'razer' like we're supposed to know who either of you are (which I don't, and I don't particularly care, either), and I mean, I GET wanting to get a lil bit of attention to your dumb little video, I do, but making two seperate threads (with identical text) to advertise it, comes off as pretty desperate on your part, so I'm going to stay away, and not watch this, sorry mate.

Thanks in advance, glad I could help!

Sorry for the copy and pasting for this post but I was actually in a big rush. I'm not going to ask you to watch the video because that would be begging and where I come from beggers get stoned to death. . . a few hundred years ago. But I just want you to know that we did actually make it clear who Razer and Razel is throughout the video as it is our Channel's home page video and we want new-comers to know right off the bat who is who.

- Razel

Username:
Password:
Session: