Author Topic: FUCK JAP GOVERNMENT!!!!  (Read 3242 times)

MR.SUICIDE

• Joe Bob
  • Fuck Humanity.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
FUCK JAP GOVERNMENT!!!!
« on: June 23, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/06/japan-download-copyright-law/

Dakjak1991

• Sissy
  • Lick Saggy Gaga Tits, Bitch!
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK JAP GOVERNMENT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 08:15:43 AM »
WTF!!!  :o Are they crazy???!!!

MR.SUICIDE

• Joe Bob
  • Fuck Humanity.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:18:50 AM »

yes they are. Yes I'm fucking Jap so  I'll be fucked by them. WTF.

Quawonk

• Going Postal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »
Bought and paid for, just like the U.S.

Get yourselves a proxy/VPN.

Don't be surprised when it happens in the U.S. There's big money to be made off putting people in jail. The corporate police state will keep spreading.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 09:16:46 AM by Quawonk »

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
All these bullshit fucking laws, are really getting way out of hand. And it's unfortunate and probably true that bullshit like this will be spreading to America. I swear to god another American Revolution needs to occur in order for anything fair to happen. Not sure how it is in Japan but seems you need a revolution as well. These fucking laws. The people in charge of the Music and Movie industries are the ones who should be put in jail

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
  • Probably tangled it on the seat of mine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 08:34:09 PM »

What are they writing about? Pardon my limited Japanese. I can only get the word "Download" and "punishable" inside the picture.

FaTony

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
It's time to bomb Hiroshima again. I've heard that Iran has nuclear missiles.

MR.SUICIDE

• Joe Bob
  • Fuck Humanity.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 10:51:52 PM »

Don't be surprised when it happens in the U.S. There's big money to be made off putting people in jail. The corporate police state will keep spreading.

ya i've got a proxy already.
oweeeee....

All these bullshit fucking laws, are really getting way out of hand.

yeah i think so too. but if this law will be abused by cops , We will be totally fucked up.
Cops will be able to catch whoever they want....
That is the most serious problem for us.

What are they writing about? Pardon my limited Japanese. I can only get the word "Download" and "punishable" inside the picture.

"違法ダウンロード刑事罰化・著作権法改正案断固反対" means "We are against Criminal Punishment of illegal downloading and New Anti-Piracy Laws.".

It's time to bomb Hiroshima again. I've heard that Iran has nuclear missiles.

Ingram

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 09:30:27 AM »
If you 're Jap... Call Battousai The Man Slayer, or get into the Yakuza, or both!

Dakjak1991

• Sissy
  • Lick Saggy Gaga Tits, Bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:48 AM »
It seems to me that the reason the Jap Government want to enforce this "Silly Law" is because they don't really hardly have much of a high crime rate to put more people in jail. That's my theory on the reason for them to do this and so far I'm sticking to that!

Heather

• Global Moderator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »

Nah, I doubt it would happen, at least not anytime soon. In my county the DA is no longer investigating/prosecuting misdemeanors or non-violent felonies due to budget cuts and the fact that the jails are so crowded that non-violent offenders are being released anyway, so it's no longer fiscally responsible to even bother with these cases.  And I can't see them bringing in the Feds to bust some 14 year old downloading a couple of games, especially when I see Prada and Ferragamo knockoffs on almost a daily basis.

Quawonk

• Going Postal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 01:31:28 PM »
Nah, I doubt it would happen, at least not anytime soon. In my county the DA is no longer investigating/prosecuting misdemeanors or non-violent felonies due to budget cuts and the fact that the jails are so crowded that non-violent offenders are being released anyway, so it's no longer fiscally responsible to even bother with these cases.  And I can't see them bringing in the Feds to bust some 14 year old downloading a couple of games, especially when I see Prada and Ferragamo knockoffs on almost a daily basis.

Well it probably is more profitable at present for the corps to continue extorting exorbitant amounts of money from people through lawsuits. And I never thought I'd see the ICE/DHS involved in shutting down pirate sites but it happened. Thats DHS, Department of Homeland Security. Either there are no real national security threats in the world, or the corps have bought them too. All this bullshit legislation like SOPA (failed), ACTA (ongoing), this other TPP thing, all seemingly designed to put the Internet under government/corporate control.

MR.SUICIDE

• Joe Bob
  • Fuck Humanity.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 10:24:40 AM »
lol Now Anonymous is attacking Japanese Governments and Copyright management organization!!!  ::)
https://twitter.com/#!/op_japan

Quawonk

• Going Postal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 01:15:09 PM »
Ya, I've always loved their strategy: attack websites and give governments more excuses to lock down the Net in the name of "cybersecurity".

MR.SUICIDE

• Joe Bob
  • Fuck Humanity.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
More Anonymous info...

JASRAC (Japanese music copyright association)
  Fucked!!!
Liberal Democratic Party  Fucked!!!
Democratic Party  Fucked!!!

Next is.....
Anonymous Cleaning Service

Anonymous coming to Tokyo for cleaning town..... lol  8)

About Anonymous Cleaning Service (ACS)
This operation is a cleanup activity in Japan.

We're planning an offline-meeting in suits and Guy Fawkes' masks. We will pick up garbage and hand out leaflets explaining what Anonymous is and why we are concerned: Anonymous is neither a group nor criminal. We are united citizens of the world who are concerned that our governments and the content industry are trying to take away our liberties on the Internet.

But Anonymous means more than DDoS. We prefer constructive and productive solutions. Very few Japanese know why our concerns about the new copyright laws are valid and sincere, and the media is not showing the entire truth. We want to make our fellow citizens aware of the problem with a productive message.

We are Anonymous. And in this op, we will be cleaning instead of clicking. Expect Us.

More Information upcoming.

Username:
Password:
Session: