Author Topic: Found a place to get the 10th anniversary collection  (Read 1428 times)

SlimDurst

• God Like
    • View Profile
Found a place to get the 10th anniversary collection
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
http://www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=797551&mba=0

there is 9 left,i would have bought it but i just spent my money on a whole sack of loot from rws,postal 3 shirt,krotchy doll,keychain,bullethole sign,and retail of postal 3(even though i already bought a steam key),i already have the fudge pack and unrated movie,all i need is the original retail releases and the 10th anniversary edition and my collection is complete!

:)

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: Found a place to get the 10th anniversary collection
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »
Cool thanks for the heads up!

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »
hmm. Is the site legit? Never heard of it. I'd still love to get one but it's so freaking expensive from that seller. ($52 shipped?) Not that it's the most unreasonable price, but with current situations it is a bit much. I'll have to see how this site works. TL any luck with finding your spare?

edit: Thanks for the link Durst

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 05:54:32 PM »
Yeah sorry, I did. The box is somewhat mashed up, and I'd messed around with all the PostalForms, and the disk is scratched to hell.. not really worth having in the collection sorry! I thought it was in better form.

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »
Yeah sorry, I did. The box is somewhat mashed up, and I'd messed around with all the PostalForms, and the disk is scratched to hell.. not really worth having in the collection sorry! I thought it was in better form.

ahh it's cool. no worries. I guess it's time to try and negotiate with this guy from Durst's link. Wish me luck

LONEWOLFJE

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 06:45:03 PM »
Good to know, i was thinking about picking up a extra myself :)

Username:
Password:
Session: