Author Topic: How does the postal 3 package looks like.  (Read 2039 times)

Morphiumkeks

• Sissy
  • read books, not descriptions.
    • View Profile
How does the postal 3 package looks like.
« on: May 17, 2012, 06:44:58 AM »
well its been a few days since my last post, were i asked if rws could sign me a copy of postal 3. But before i order i would like to know how the cover looks like as far as i ive seen on unboxings its nearly 90% black. So were do you think would be a nice place on the cover to sign it or on the cd or somewere else. oh and i would like to know weres the difference betwen these 2 postal packages
beside one is pink or like were do i get the pink one (just asking)
here the links:
normal one:
Обзор подарочного издания игры Postal 3/Postal III Unboxing (720p|HD)

pink one:
UnboX 14 / Розовый / Postal 3 / Pink

as again sorry for my bad english im german.

MrDownerup

• Administrator
  • God Like
  • Also? I can kill you with my brain.
    • View Profile
    • RWS
Re: How does the postal 3 package looks like.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »
My copy looked like this..the only good place to sign it,is in the inside insert..(as in won't wear off) case is covered with plastic..even a good sharpy would rub off sooner,or later..

was shrink wrapped,so that would need to be torn off as well.. sry about the bad pictures.took them with my mp3 player.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:09:28 AM by MrDownerup »

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
russian retail dvd looks like shit. First disc in case,second in the packet. akella suxx hard and must die!!!

(it isn't my photo, i haven't retail dvd)

Morphiumkeks

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
My copy looked like this..the only good place to sign it,is in the inside insert..(as in won't wear off) case is covered with plastic..even a good sharpy would rub off sooner,or later..

was shrink wrapped,so that would need to be torn off as well.. sry about the bad pictures.took them with my mp3 player.

well your game is the first one i see that looks that way did you order yours on rws? any my english is bad what do you mean with inside insert do you mean the paper the steam key written on?
thanks anyways for your efford.

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »
Yeah that's the one you get if you order directly from RWS. 

MrDownerup

• Administrator
  • God Like
  • Also? I can kill you with my brain.
    • View Profile
    • RWS
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:26:13 AM »
yeah "insert" the piece of paper w/ steam key..  :)

on a side note.. if you're gonna shelve it,and not actually play it..a sharpy on the cellophane,should work fine,but if you plan on handling it.. it needs to be signed on paper IMO.

Morphiumkeks

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 01:39:03 AM »
Well first off thanks for taking care of your fans yourself! Youre actualy the first developers i know, were you get an good answer to your questions. Thanks to all of you for beeing friendly. Well back to buisiness i hope i added the pics right to this post else tell me how to this is actually the first forum im "active" on. Well for the what do you think about these places 1st sign: take out the cover and sign on that high building right to dudes head. 2nd sign on the paper insert onto krotchys ballsack  O:-)

Shot at 2012-05-18

Shot at 2012-05-18

Morphiumkeks

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 01:47:09 AM »
yeah "insert" the piece of paper w/ steam key..  :)

on a side note.. if you're gonna shelve it,and not actually play it..a sharpy on the cellophane,should work fine,but if you plan on handling it.. it needs to be signed on paper IMO.

Well thanks for your advice but i i just wanna shelve it. I just thought about supporting this company and buy a second copy but thats actualy senseless to me to have the same game 2 times. Then i had the idea, to ask if it could be signed.

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 05:39:50 PM »
if I'm correct the package in the original post is the Russian Collectors edition. may be mistaken

Username:
Password:
Session: