Author Topic: Buying Postal 10th Anniversary Edition  (Read 2952 times)

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
Buying Postal 10th Anniversary Edition
« on: May 13, 2012, 09:19:02 AM »
So I was interested in buying a copy of the Postal 10th Anniversary Collectors Box, but unfortunately due to a lack of them being in the store and an email from Mike J which say's they are gone forever, It seems as if I'm at a loss....unless someone here has a spare copy I can buy . I already own all of the Postal games via digital distribution (GOG) but I love the games and so I would love a copy of the 10th Anniversary Collectors Box. I'd love P1, P2,+exp on disk as well as having the box and cd and postal dude.... puzzle thing? that comes inside! I know the fudge pack is available I just figured I'd try to see if I can get a copy of the bad ass anniversary pack first. I'd be willing to pay via paypal or Amazon payments and I'm living in the US. If anyone has a spare copy (including RWS staff) please let me know

If I broke any forum rules or anything bad please RWS staff or mods can just lock/close the thread. I don't mean any harm to the forums. Love the site and the games!

Thanks

~Mike  O0

MrDownerup

• RWSBob
  • Administrator
  • God Like
  • Also? I can kill you with my brain.
    • View Profile
    • RWS
Re: Buying Postal 10th Anniversary Edition
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 09:26:46 AM »
lol.. maybe now would be a good time to put my unopened,signed box on auction.. :P  it even smells like champs balls,and I have the email to prove it..

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
lol.. maybe now would be a good time to put my unopened,signed box on auction.. :P  it even smells like champs balls,and I have the email to prove it..

The box is signed? Hot damn! Probably expensive though. If you were interested in selling it, how much would you ask for it shipped? I don't know how much signed RWS is worth but it's so cool it's probably quite a bit. Even if I can't afford that, that's really neat! Signed by everyone at RWS?

MrDownerup

• RWSBob
  • Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
    • RWS
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
I'm not really gonna sell it.. it was more less a joke.. when the gang gave it to me there were some email jokes sent back,and forth about me ebay'n it.. I'm sry..prolly shouldn't have mislead..

long story short..as a kind gesture for helping out.. Vince,and Co sent me an appreciation gift.. Copy of the movie,and Signed Collector's Edition..

so I sent this mail thanking them..

Subject: Smells Like Wambolt's Balls!

hi guys,

I appreciate,the appreciation package.

The FUCKIN' great movie!,and the signed Collectors Edition.

I only hope that smell isn't Wambolt's balls..It's coming from near his signature,I'm sure of it...you gotta keep a leash on that guy.  :p

I can see this picture in play now.. "how'd you like to go downerup on deez!?!"

All jokes aside..thx alot guys..means alot to me.    "wonder what I can get for it on ebay?" hahaha.JK

thx again all.
keep on keeping on.. VIVA LA DUDE!

the return mail..

I think it was Champs balls actually..

V

&

Haha thanks Bob!  Glad you like the signatures!  Keep kicking ass!

Tim Wambolt

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »
ahh my bad. Didn't understand ya. That's freaking awesome though. You worked with the team on Postal or what'd you do? The team seems so fucking cool and down to earth.

MrDownerup

• RWSBob
  • Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
    • RWS
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 05:35:11 PM »
well..in this particular instance it was for helping out with the 1409X patch..as well as supporting postal 2 with my mods,and servers..

and yeah.. these guys rock.. I've never sent an email,or asked a question that went unanswered.. can't say that about all game companies I've dealt w/ in the past..

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 06:10:31 PM »
That's a pretty bad ass story. And I very much agree. Most game company's that I email or try and reach out to never get back to me. I was amazed how fast Mike J got back to me, even though it was with the disappointing news. They really do care about us fans, and it's really cool. Just sucks that it doesn't seem I'll ever be able to get my hands on the 10th anniversary edition  :P . I figured posting here or even may be the only option. Can't find one on ebay, amazon, on the Something Awful forums if you've heard of that. Doesn't seem like that many were made?

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
Where are you at?

I have two... one opened and one not open. I'll keep the unopened one but I might be able to sort you out with the other copy if I can dig it out. 

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »
Where are you at?

I have two... one opened and one not open. I'll keep the unopened one but I might be able to sort you out with the other copy if I can dig it out.

Oh I'd love you so much! I'm in Long Island, New York. If you're able to get your hands on the other copy I'd be extremely happy to get it from you :D If you can you can PM me, or you can post here. I'm on here everyday, even if I don't post too much. Not very good at having much to say....anyway back on topic I'd love you if your able to hook me up with it. Let me know

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 08:19:23 PM »
I'll have a dig around tomorrow, I think I still have it.  It's not in perfect condition but you're welcome to it, I'll just get you to cover the postage (which as I'm in the UK now will be via Airmail).

MrDownerup

• RWSBob
  • Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
    • RWS
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
lol.. your driving down my copy's worth..

:o

no,seriously.. TL's cool like that..

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 08:39:07 AM »
I'll have a dig around tomorrow, I think I still have it.  It's not in perfect condition but you're welcome to it, I'll just get you to cover the postage (which as I'm in the UK now will be via Airmail).

Ahh man you're seriously the greatest. I'll check back after I get out of classes in two hours. After that I'll probably be on and off for the rest of the night

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »
Well don't get too excited yet, tbh I'm not sure what state it's in or what's there as it stands.  It's not where I thought it was so I'll have a dig around sometime soon, gives me a reason to sort out the attic which I keep putting off....

miker525

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »
Well don't get too excited yet, tbh I'm not sure what state it's in or what's there as it stands.  It's not where I thought it was so I'll have a dig around sometime soon, gives me a reason to sort out the attic which I keep putting off....

lol alright. I'll hold back the excitement. I know how it is. I have to clean through my basement desperately. Thanks so much for all of this TL.

Here's to hoping it shows up  8)

Yepi69

• Sissy
  • ''Fuck me, I better get home!''
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 03:09:17 PM »

Isn't Royal Mail faster? I bought Mario kart Wii from UK (cause of PAL issues) and it was shipped 5 days later to Portugal with the Royal Mail logo (i was amazed on how fast it was shipped )

Username:
Password:
Session: