Author Topic: My Copy Arrived Yesterday Morning! (My Opinions On P³)  (Read 1295 times)

IchiThaKiller

• Sissy
  • I Just Shat In Your Nostrils, Inhale That Shit.
    • View Profile
My Copy Arrived Yesterday Morning! (My Opinions On P³)
« on: May 10, 2012, 06:51:15 PM »
Eventually after all this time since release date i eventually got to play the "terrible" Postal³

my honest opinion on the game is that i was actually very happy with the way it turned out.

the humor was there
the violence was there
the complete idiocy was there
the sound track was amazing

only problem i seem to be having that i can't really understand is that my computer actually struggles to run it at some points even tho it could easy run it. i seen a post on here talking about other people having frame rate drops and the lark but now that i have eventually got to play and finish postal 3 only 1 day after i got it, i will be playing it ALOT.

one thing i was very very unsure about when i read it was the new voice actor which i must say im really happy with, yeah he aint rick but he done a damn good job otherwise!

the box art is brilliant and the art on the disks.

i kept saying to myself that i couldn't understand why people hated so much on postal 3 but to each their own i guess. i was quite sad about the lack of free roam this time around, yeah i loved the missions but there really is nothing better than a good Ye Olde P² rampage.

8/10 from me mainly due to the frame rate troubles causing a few crashes and the lack of free roam available this time around. i seriously cannot wait for Postal 4, hopefully this time its just RWS that develop it all and not get some fucking retarded Russians involved to fuck them about.

its like the "Cold War" of the Postal Universe.

also RWS be glad knowing that someone in scotland now owns physical copies of your games. :)

now to start play through number 2?  :-*

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: My Copy Arrived Yesterday Morning! (My Opinions On P³)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »
It seems quite a few people did like it, which is of course great, and I'm glad you did. With a stroke of luck, we will manage to get the SDK issues sorted out with the Russians and then the mods will start pouring in to keep the game alive for much longer.

Thanks for the feedback!

SlimDurst

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:19:53 PM »
i personally loved it,just wish you guys didnt get fucked over in the sdk situation

Fear57

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 05:09:09 PM »
It seems quite a few people did like it, which is of course great, and I'm glad you did. With a stroke of luck, we will manage to get the SDK issues sorted out with the Russians and then the mods will start pouring in to keep the game alive for much longer.

Thanks for the feedback!

I personally would rather have the achievements fixed first. Already know that once (if) the mod support gets released a complete zombie mod is perfect for this in all night levels.

Username:
Password:
Session: