Author Topic: How do you add new sound and upload to steam workshop ?  (Read 151 times)

PostalJunkie13

• Sissy
    • View Profile
How do you add new sound and upload to steam workshop ?
« on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:25 PM »
im just learning this and trying to upload a new sound into the workshop but it dont work ...i mean it works on my computer after importing the wav file into the editor but after i upload the .u file and the .int file to workshop the sound is not there...i added a couple rare postal dude dialogs to a wav clip and want to add it in a mod pack on the steam workshop. How do i do it ? ive already uploaded the deadlykick mod i made thru the tutrollyow on steam forums and it worked but how do i add a new sound ? where are the tutrollyows (tutes) ? i uploaded a .f uk file to workshop and it works but how do i add the new sound wav ?  :IamSoLame:

PostalJunkie13

• Sissy
    • View Profile
Re: How do you add new sound and upload to steam workshop ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:43:28 AM »
nvm.. i found out how using my own methods. I even made a guide so that you all don't get stuck as I did. You can find the guide here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332789964

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 11:54:19 AM »
Great, thanks for posting the guide.

PostalJunkie13

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 06:54:50 PM »
np..yw.. I just wish there were more tutorials available around like a tutorial on how to make an errand that also has messages popping along the way. Something like a minigame with a lose or win in it. Any of those around ? I can't find any. If i figure it out then i'll make a guide on how it's done :)

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »
Post some questions to the Steam Workshop forums, and I'll get our coder to take a look at it, he's not got time for a detailed guide but might be able to help someone like yourself that probably knows roughly where to start.

PostalJunkie13

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 09:43:19 AM »

Username:
Password:
Session: