Author Topic: Postal 2 140XL Patch?  (Read 2534 times)

poop87

• Going Postal
  • Is awaiting his Quake 4 key. :(
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Postal 2 140XL Patch?
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:00:50 AM »
When I was on Wikipedia, I saw that on Postal 2, there was a new version called 1409XL. I keep searching for downloads but no luck. What does the patch add anyway, and where can I download this?

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: Postal 2 140XL Patch?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 08:52:18 AM »
It was never made public, and it does not add anything that would be of interest to you, just server side admin stuff, and it bundled some already existing mods for Airmail into it. 

poop87

• Going Postal
  • Is awaiting his Quake 4 key. :(
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:58:40 PM »
It was never made public, and it does not add anything that would be of interest to you, just server side admin stuff, and it bundled some already existing mods for Airmail into it.
Hell, I'll still need it anyway.

SlimDurst

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »
yeah,i remember having a patch that added a new menu in vinces office with the table full of rws products and film posters on the walls and it starts with "the arsenals open for business now",where is the download for this?,it's actually in a postal 2 gameplay video i made a few months back on an older installation
Postal 2 share the pain gameplay

MrDownerup

• Administrator
  • God Like
  • Also? I can kill you with my brain.
    • View Profile
    • RWS
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 03:00:46 PM »

::) no you don't.. lol.. esp if you're using non STP version.. it would add absolutely fuckoff..

yeah,i remember having a patch that added a new menu in vinces office with the table full of rws products and film posters on the walls and it starts with "the arsenals open for business now",where is the download for this?,it's actually in a postal 2 gameplay video i made a few months back on an older installation Postal 2 share the pain gameplay

that's the menu for FreeSTP
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:05:24 PM by MrDownerup »

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »

Nah you don't, just grab the 1409X patch.

SlimDurst

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
really,i remember getting it from gamefront or something about 6 months ago on a retail version of the game

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
That menu is also included in the 1409X patch, and as D said the free MP download, so you would have had it from one of those.

Username:
Password:
Session: