Author Topic: Postal III Question!  (Read 1025 times)

IchiThaKiller

• Sissy
  • I Just Shat In Your Nostrils, Inhale That Shit.
    • View Profile
Postal III Question!
« on: April 24, 2012, 08:45:44 PM »
hey everyone!

i have been hearing terrible terrible things about postal III which is horrible news to hear indeed. i recently ordered the boxed version due to it being 60% off. :D

how did Akella end up getting involved in making Postal III rather than it just being RWS fully working on it and as i just found out about 1 minute ago that the postal dude is now voiced by some guy "Cory Cruise" and not Rick Hunter this time round, how did it end up that Rick was not involved in the project this time around?

also to state i am actually really excited to recieve my copy of P3 as i prefer to review the games i play myself as most games people say are terrible are the ones i love the most.

hope to hear back from you guys at RWS.

what happened to the original gopostal.com website too and is vince still a big part in the company?  :D

MrDownerup

• RWSBob
  • Administrator
  • God Like
  • Also? I can kill you with my brain.
    • View Profile
    • RWS
Re: Postal III Question!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »
Most of these questions were answered in old forums,so I'll re post here,as accurate as I can..(short answers) until official statements are made..

It's my understanding Rick Hunter could not be found for this project.not that RWS didn't want him used..

Why Akella? I believe there are a few factors here money,resources,etc..and from my understanding the Akella relationship started out good,and went sour..

as far as Vince,well.. Vince is great as always.. he visits the forums weekly,and gives shouts.. as well as replying to any emails that are sent his way..all about the fans m8..

Duck-and-Cover

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
Re: Postal III Question!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
I could be mistaken, but I think the relationship with Akella went back to Postal 2 with that add-on they made, Postal 2: Штопор Жжот (which I heard is pretty bad).

As for the change in the Postal Dude, he's not too shabby.  I, along with everyone else, would've preferred the Rick Hunter P. Dude- but he isn't a bad alternative.  That was the least of the game's problems.  Just give the game a shot with an open mind, you may find some enjoyment in it  ;)

Username:
Password:
Session: