Author Topic: RWS: Opportunities?  (Read 1686 times)

torchkc

• Sissy
    • View Profile
RWS: Opportunities?
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »
Hello everybody!

Perhaps I overlooked it somewhere, but I cannot seem to locate the spot where one might find out about opportunities with RWS. Is this something that is simply posted as news when available?

Opportunities that I speak of can vary wildly, but I am personally interested in things such as: 3D Animator, Quality Assurance Tester, Go-Fer, Stress Ventilation Expert (somebody to scream at when you're having a shitty day), etc

I attended a technical college, that could otherwise be described as a diploma mill, for roughly 1.5 years. Determining, albeit a bit too late, that the quality of said diploma is worth marginally more than used feces ridden tissue, I ended up taking my leave. However, I was able to educate myself quite well over the duration of my soul-sucking and debt-inducing stint at the unnamed technical college. I did end up landing a gig, by referral of one of my Instructors (whom I keep in touch with still), and managed to ply my skill on a 3D Unity based fighting game. I did quite well, and my work received much praise (at least where I could hear/read it ;-D ).

Anyhow, that's enough rambling. If somebody might be able to point me in the appropriate direction to discern the available opportunities (or possibly talk them into opportunities that they don't really need to open :-P ), please do let me know. Thanks!

-KC

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: RWS: Opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 03:56:38 PM »
You're in the right section, but if you like you can e-mail Vince directly (vince@gopostal.com) and make yourself known.

torchkc

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »
You're in the right section, but if you like you can e-mail Vince directly (vince@gopostal.com) and make yourself known.

Thanks for the reply!

I will be sure to shoot him an email, but it might also be worthwhile to make a listing of available opportunities somewhere for others that stop by . Just a thought!

Also, a little insight into how RWS selects prospective team members would be highly beneficial.

-KC

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
Well, for now we are not actively looking to give anyone any paid work, but that might change in the near future, so worth getting yourself known to Vince and ya never know.

torchkc

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 05:56:45 PM »
Well, for now we are not actively looking to give anyone any paid work, but that might change in the near future, so worth getting yourself known to Vince and ya never know.

Indeed. I did send him an email, just waiting to see if it merits a reply. ;-D

-KC

PostalRussianDude

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 06:44:52 PM »
Do the last Postal. Also do it on maximum well, as 99 parts of the same game - already absurdity. And in general I would see a remake of the first part, but only with 3d graphics, or 2d hd graphics but so that it was possible to play in it on the Internet.

torchkc

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 05:49:35 PM »
Do the last Postal. Also do it on maximum well, as 99 parts of the same game - already absurdity. And in general I would see a remake of the first part, but only with 3d graphics, or 2d hd graphics but so that it was possible to play in it on the Internet.

Come again?

Steveo Fantastico

• Sissy
  • Another Postal Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 10:40:44 PM »

Come again?

"What about plate jobs?"

Username:
Password:
Session: