Author Topic: Dealing with annoying persons  (Read 1665 times)

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
  • Probably tangled it on the seat of mine!
    • View Profile
Dealing with annoying persons
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
Okay, here's one problem. I just had started working out in a gym. Yeah, laugh at me all you want. I can't lift much itchy-ass weights, but I'll do my best. My trainers and my acquaintances in the area are very helpful enough to coach me on hitting those irons.

However, here's one thing, we agreed there is a Mid-Eastern (I guessed from Pakistan) guy who likes to break rules in the gym. Many times, he works out shirtless so that he can show his body to anyone else while the rules inside said that "do not work out shirtless". Plus, he disturbs other guys who work out as well. He would say, "Agh! Don't be so slow, swing up 25 times in 1 minute" and all the unreasonable workout procedures. He talks loud too, and he likes showing off and pushing others around. He even harrassed the manager and asked questions like "Have you wanked already?" (in our native language as this fool is not bright enough to speak English)

He came and disturbed me, and even mocked me in his own language on many times. I ignored him. I never looked him, not in his eye. And some dudes wanted him out of the place too.

You think it's best for us to shoo him out again if he tried something more funny? :)

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
Re: Dealing with annoying persons
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
There are no steam room in some old ghetto gym, so, yeah, no funny things there unlike the commercial gyms. :)

At least he wouldn't harrass more people if he's in an old ghetto gym.  :)

torchkc

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:50:08 PM »
I'm not sure why you'd even need to mention the fact that he's Pakistani or whatever. His race should have *zero* to do with the issue. But, if he's breaking the rules, he's breaking the rules. Notify the appropriate people to have it dealt with.

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
That is nothing to do with the race. I'm just explaining in detail, that's about it. Anyone can misbehave in a gym.

Yeah, we actually did notify the appropriate people. He may get bored of his own antics eventually. :)

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:01:31 AM »
Yeah nothing wrong with mentioning trivial things like a persons race in a story, no different than saying 'there is this woman at my gym' ect. People can sometimes be a little too touchy on race issues in that way.

Heather

• Global Moderator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 08:52:58 AM »
There's a lot of asshole meatheads at the gym.  I think it's the steroids.

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »
Of course, almost always. Many guys don't have the genetic make up to be really big no matter how hard they work out, so the 'roids come into play. 

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
That young chap I mentioned is quite young and has good genetics. He had loads of heavy work back in the wild, cruel, cold desert, hence his good build.

I won't touch the 'roids - it's dangerous.

Username:
Password:
Session: