Author Topic: What to do  (Read 1712 times)

eecer

• Sissy
    • View Profile
What to do
« on: April 17, 2012, 05:08:38 PM »
It's so hard to just sit here with this game and appreciate it. I never read anything regarding what's going on with RWS and what they're trying to do, and the more I try to play it the more I think it's horrible. So far we have one patch, nothing that actually fixes any of the major glitches, and a rumor that RWS is trying to get the SDK.... :'(

I love Postal 2, ever since it came out it's been one of my favorite games, and I was so excited for Postal 3. Now, I'm just hoping that they make it possible for me to play through it again without getting pissed at it. I still Love RWS for everything they've tried to do, it just seems like they either scew everything up or run out of money and support. I think next time they come out with a "game" I'll torrent it first and see if it's any good, instead of wasting the money in excitement.

Oh, and F!#@ you Akella.

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: What to do
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »
As a long time fan of Postal and a RWS employee since 2006, I feel your pain.  It's very sad the way things have turned out for many of the long term fans, we can only hope for some more positive news in the future, Vince is fighting for the best possible outcome. Thanks for your support.

Steveo Fantastico

• Sissy
  • Another Postal Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 09:52:53 PM »
So how IS Postal 3? This is why I didn't buy it yet. still waiting.

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »
Total crap.  That said, some people do seem to like it, but many if not most of the Postal 2 fanbase are disappointed (me very much included). Also, Akella dropped the MP right towards the end, which is a shame because it's actually could have worked okay as a third person MP game.

Steveo Fantastico

• Sissy
  • Another Postal Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:02:46 PM »
Remake!

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »
I'm not sure if this applies outside of the UK, but seems you can get a key (that registers on Steam) for 50% off at the mo from gamersgate:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-POSTAL3/postal-3

Username:
Password:
Session: