Author Topic: Anyone unlocked the neutral ending?  (Read 1505 times)

ExtremeSwat

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
Anyone unlocked the neutral ending?
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:40:22 AM »
I've tried 2 times but with no chance.If someone did it,can you please upload an save?

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
  • Probably tangled it on the seat of mine!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone unlocked the neutral ending?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »
Frankly speaking, it's almost impossible due to a few reasons:

1.) If you have to keep arresting and tazing unfortunate fellas, you will see a heap of arrested and unconcious people lying around. If it's a lot more of them, the game will crash.

2.) Is killing the national guards at the first part of the game count as a kill, besides the zombies? There is no clear indication - the game forces you to kill the three poor bastards at the Paradise Dream Bridge.

3.) If you are fast enough, probably you can stop the Fanatics from crossing the Tex-Mex border without getting your karma minused. But lots of them are rushing inside, and arresting/tazing them takes an amount of time. More than 15 of those entering Mexico, game is failed immediately.

I've seen the neutral ending through the Bink Video Player. I'd try to do a non-murder thing, but it's pretty difficult. I hope someone can do a no-kill playthru of the game in Youtube.

ExtremeSwat

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone unlocked the neutral ending?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 10:56:25 AM »
I've used the fart gun combined with tazer and haven't experienced yet any crash (beacouse there are lots of arrested ppl ^^).
But yeah,that would be great.
I used pepper spray on the 3 guards until they fell asleep.And used fart gun(makes people pass out,just like the full effect of the tazer).
I'm going this time to achieve the full good meter,never did that yet(always killing some pedestrians :D)

Username:
Password:
Session: