Author Topic: Meanwhile @ Akella  (Read 6146 times)

Infinate

• Sissy
    • View Profile
Meanwhile @ Akella
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
youtube-Вечеринка-ГОП-FM.mp4

Thanks for all your "great" work on Postal 3 :)
Lets just hope RWS can give us a master piece like Postal 2 in the future although I think the russians kinda f***ed up their bank credit...
Maybe RWS should start a kickstarter project to fund their next Postal game?

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile @ Akella
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »

It's all being discussed.  The possibility of a Postal 1 remake is the main focus at the moment.

Soulless

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
Or P2 HD on P2's 10th year anniversary. :-X

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Would be awesome, but would take many millions to do, but should a Postal 1 remake for PC/ Mac, console and mobiles do well enough, it would become feasible.

ExtremeSwat

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 01:48:28 AM »
Would be awesome, but would take many millions to do, but should a Postal 1 remake for PC/ Mac, console and mobiles do well enough, it would become feasible.
Make it released on steam with full steam  support(achievements,cloud support,anticheat for mp,etc) and use 2 versions: 1 clean no drm and the other one with steam drm so every1 would be happy.

Kenneloth

• Lizard King
  • You probably think I'm not a nice person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »
Make it released on steam with full steam  support(achievements,cloud support,anticheat for mp,etc) and use 2 versions: 1 clean no drm and the other one with steam drm so every1 would be happy.

/agree :)

Kesha_Film

• Joe Bob
  • Nyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
youtube-Вечеринка-ГОП-FM.mp4

Thanks for all your "great" work on Postal 3 :)
Lets just hope RWS can give us a master piece like Postal 2 in the future although I think the russians kinda f***ed up their bank credit...

Dont try to thanks Akella, they are just a publisher!

Enki

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »

It's all being discussed.  The possibility of a Postal 1 remake is the main focus at the moment.
Are you ever going to do Postal IV: Escape From Hell? Because good or bad path in Postal III, he either blew us all up or shot us all up right?

poop87

• Going Postal
  • Is awaiting his Quake 4 key. :(
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 04:44:48 PM »

Are you ever going to do Postal IV: Escape From Hell? Because good or bad path in Postal III, he either blew us all up or shot us all up right?

I found a fan project at moddb. http://www.moddb.com/games/postal-iv

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
  • Probably tangled it on the seat of mine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 07:08:00 PM »
Since Postal III has three endings - might as well as say that the Dude is amnesiac after

good ending - Ms. Walcott used a frying pan and knocked Dude over until he is unconcious when he tried to touch the button. He was actually a tool to save Carthasis from the Venezeulan army and the corrupt Mayor and his cohorts.

bad ending - After the electric chair, Dude and Champ was barely surviving. Someone picked them up and mended them.

neutral ending - Walcott banged a pan on Dude's head at their holiday home in a tropical country.

after all of these endings, he was thrown into another unidentified country in S.E.Asia (or South America) and found himself in another shanty town. Some woman ordered him to go do stuff in the town, like what the Bitch ordered him back in Postal 2.

The tutorial mission will be his 'head wound' episode - recalling bits of events in Postal III and irritating Gary Colemans. The Dude has not known anything after his job in the bodyguard mission in Postal III.

The Walcott and another person who was actually disguised as the Malaysian 'Slave boy' in Mayor's home were all agents to peep on the Mayor's activities.

It is up to the Dude on how he could survive in the another broken town. He will be doing more wacky and stupider chores, like buying groceries, and working out in the gym.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:26:15 PM by The_YongGrand »

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »
If there is another full Postal game, it will probably completely ignore the fact that Postal 3 Russian Postal even existed, so will either be an entirely new story or pick back up from the end of Postal 2.

Well, at least that's what I'd be fighting for.

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 12:25:06 AM »
Here's the modified script, just for the lol's.

Dude was driving out from the exploding Paradise. Then he saw some animal on a road and then, trying to avoid the thing, he crashed into a rock.

Then he was awake in another city.  :)

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 12:55:46 AM »
I still think the ghey russian postal is grueawesome.
Tho Jon, i think the whole Postal universe will be fighting with you.

Not to sure what you mean by this, and why do call me Jon, do we know each other?

If you liked Postal 3 that's great btw, as much as I didn't like how it turned out I'm not gonna complain that there is a fan base for it. Just a shame you guys can't really enjoy real mod support as it stands.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:57:59 AM by Toploader »

RussianRedneck

• Sissy
  • You probably think I'm not a nice person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 07:58:52 AM »
Here's the modified script, just for the lol's.

Dude was driving out from the exploding Paradise. Then he saw some animal on a road and then, trying to avoid the thing, he crashed into a rock.

Then he was awake in another city. :)

I have a better idea. Let's call it "Postal 3 Revisited". Dude awakes in his car after the nightmare and exclaims: "DA FUCK WAS DAT?!". At this moment different flashbacks from "Russian Postal" are demonstrated. Then he said: "Well. It's just a bad dream.". After this Postal Dude continued his trip nowhere. At night he saw the motel sign and decided to stay for a break. At the morning he leaves his motel room and SUDDENLY...he saw...the BIG sign with "WELCOME TO CATHARSIS!" on it. After this cutscene the game starts.
Also "somebody" stole wheels from Dude's car, smashed the windshield and painted the WOLF on car's hood. ;)

Sorry for bad English. I'm trying to improve my skills everyday. :)

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 09:15:46 AM »
I have a better idea. Let's call it "Postal 3 Revisited". Dude awakes in his car after the nightmare and exclaims: "DA FUCK WAS DAT?!". At this moment different flashbacks from "Russian Postal" are demonstrated. Then he said: "Well. It's just a bad dream.". After this Postal Dude continued his trip nowhere. At night he saw the motel sign and decided to stay for a break. At the morning he leaves his motel room and SUDDENLY...he saw...the BIG sign with "WELCOME TO CATHARSIS!" on it. After this cutscene the game starts.
Also "somebody" stole wheels from Dude's car, smashed the windshield and painted the WOLF on car's hood. ;)

Sorry for bad English. I'm trying to improve my skills everyday. :)

I did actually thought of that too, what a coincidence. His nightmares are the recurring Gary Colmanesque things, uh... walking around in some weird "headwound" episode and him mumbling "Man, those game designers are on crack again" before he woke up. :)

Username:
Password:
Session: