Author Topic: News  (Read 7009 times)

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
Re: News
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »
You can certainly try, and it would probably mean way more coming from Russians than it would from us English speaking folk.

Postal Fan

• Sissy
  • My mummy said, only my priest can touch me there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:12 AM »
Overall, I really hope that Postal 3 SDk is released, and Postal 3 multiplayer would be absolutely awesome. I know that I would be playing it for sure.

PS. I'm not really into game making or any of that stuff, though I was just wondering: How hard would it be to make a simple Team Death Match game type, with kept statistics on the normal Postal 3 maps without changing them?

PostalRussianDude

• Sissy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 02:08:14 AM »

TM is dead,
:-[ TrashMasters not dead,don't carry hearings, please.
Who to you told, what the TrashMasters studio was closed? From where you know it? Reference please...

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 10:29:54 AM »
Do you read first page of this topic???

I guess there is news, none of it good. Akella have laid off TM, ......  But don't expect any more updates or patches coming from Akella. There will never be any multiplayer......

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 03:54:47 AM »
one of the ex- developers of TrashMasters wrote to me that the project isn't necessary to Akella any more and wrote me responses to some questions which are set more often by Russian players. he was struck with rudeness from Akella in relation to players and very afflicted with actions of the publisher..... He asked not to call his name
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:19:46 PM by xroft.ru »

Fifix2

• Sissy
  • What's the difference between a duck?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »
I wish they would at least release a patch that fixes the broken achievements. :-\
I've unlocked 27 of 38 achievements and the rest seems to be broken. :(

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 12:33:19 PM »
achievements it is an eternal problem that hasn't been fixed after 3 patches from Akella (v1.1, v1.11, v1.12)

SlimDurst

• God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
I wish they would at least release a patch that fixes the broken achievements. :-\
I've unlocked 27 of 38 achievements and the rest seems to be broken. :(
true,i got past the bridge and never got "don't push the button"

RussianRedneck

• Sissy
  • You probably think I'm not a nice person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
Greetings! Any news about SDK, patches or something? :)
Also I want to know about the fate of Russian retail edition owners. It's with StarForce crap. We can't associate Postal 3 with our steam accounts. We are fucked up by Akella. At first they promised to give us steam keys but now there is no information about it. :(

I heard that Akella has closed TrashMasters but it's only a formality, imho. I'm sure that they'll be back soon with another title like BrainFuckers or something like that.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. O:-)

The_YongGrand

• Lizard King
  • Probably tangled it on the seat of mine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 02:38:45 AM »
Trashmasters and Akella trashed the whole game, that is for sure! By hook or by crook, they should get us back the SDK first before they decide to ruin other games!

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2012, 10:36:32 AM »

I heard that Akella has closed TrashMasters but it's only a formality, imho. I'm sure that they'll be back soon with another title like BrainFuckers or something like that.

Nah, Akella are very close to being out of business I believe. The only hope for an SDK, patches or anything else is if they do the right thing and hand it over to us (RWS) to try and salvage what we can from the unfinished mess they left.

Duck-and-Cover

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »

Nah, Akella are very close to being out of business I believe. The only hope for an SDK, patches or anything else is if they do the right thing and hand it over to us (RWS) to try and salvage what we can from the unfinished mess they left.

Why have they been so hesitant to hand it over? is it a financial thing? seems like all they've been doing is sitting on it

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 10:29:11 AM »
Toploader, can you upload sources or screenshots of maps you created for cancelled MP?

Grab SDK and discs with old pre-release builds of postal III :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:40:04 AM by xroft.ru »

Toploader

• Administrator
  • God Like
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 11:43:52 AM »
Annoyingly, although I have all the stock assets back up such as chars and models, I didn't keep the developers tools or source SP/MP maps ect after my work on the game stopped.  The reason being was I didn't foresee a situation where we would actually not be given them on release or I'd be refused access to such things.

And no, I can't release the stock assets, although RWS would actually like to, to give the game 'back to the fans' that Akella are continuing to screw over, as it stands we can't. 

xroft.ru

• Lizard King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »
all this is very sad. I think that nobody will receive nothing

Username:
Password:
Session: